Sentier Psychotherapy is a counseling agency in St. Paul, Minnesota that is committed to strengthening kids, teens, families, and communities through counseling, classes, integrative health services, and community events. We believe:
- Human beings have an innate need to belong in community/family.
- Family is formed by biology, intentionality, and/or a legal agreement.
- Nurturing people’s biological, psychological, social, cultural, and spiritual health heals families, communities, and ultimately, society.
- Family and community relationships are the most significant contributors to identity formation.
- Strong mental health results from healthy family and community support.
What is ‘Sentier’?
First of all, we pronounce ‘Sentier’ like this: Sent-eer.
Second, ‘Sentier’ is a French word that means pathway: a route to, or way of access to; (noun).